Long time Singaporean collector of World War One and Two militaria from both Axis and Allied nations.

Living historian with 'Syonan Reflections'.

Husband, educator, friend and ex-soldier too.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Splendid Oct to Dec purchases...

Well, it's the year-end holidays! But I think the date of this post makes it THE year-end holidays. Soon it will be 2011 and another year of stuff to do. I thought I shall make post memorable by posting it on Christmas Day itself.

Reproduction Waffen SS Blurred-Edge Winter Parka - This is of my favourite Waffen SS camo pattern and I wore it to Taiwan during my year-end holiday. It proved hardwearing and yet cosy and comfortable during temperatures between 9 to 20 Degrees Celsius. Thumbs and toes up! Received October 2010.


Waffen SS Parka
Waffen SS Parka Waffen SS Parka
Waffen SS Parka Repro WW2 German parka
Repro WW2 German parka Repro WW2 German parka
It is size 2 to fit Medium to Large US size and it's stamped like the originals in black ink.


Original British WW2 Small Arms Training - Weapon Training (1942) Phamplet and six Officer Rank Pips for Airborne branch of service. The phamplet is in great condition and the pips are in excellent mint condition. Now I sew them onto my Denision smock!

Small Arms and Pips Small Arms and Pips
Small Arms and Pips Small Arms and Pips

No comments:

Post a Comment